[OPLINLIST] O.L.S.S.I. - Would You Like to Know More?

Doug Morrison morrison.244@osu.edu
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:14:01 -0400

(Please forgive any duplication as this message is posted to multiple email
lists)

For the latest information and additions or changes to O.L.S.S.I. - please
visit our
website at:   http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute and the Steering Committee have been
hard at work this past year putting together an exceptional and educational
event for its 2004 offering!  This years Institute will be held from August
1st through
August 3rd at Ohio Northern University in Ada Ohio.

Registration will be opening May 3rd 2004 and you can get the registration
form and
other details from the O.L.S.S.I. website soon.  The registration price of
this years event
remains $225.00 and there will be full scholarships soon available as well!

Perhaps you would like to know about "Guerrilla Cataloging"?  Maybe
learning about
"Webpage Editing" or you may have interests related to "Materials
Repair"?  There will
be an expanded number of offerings to choose from this year and time for
networking,
reflection, and sharing information and common practices with your library
support staff
colleagues and co-workers from across the state.

Interested to know what's been happening with O.L.S.S.I. as a group itself and
how rewarding participation with our group can be both personally and
professionally?
Come out to this years third annual Ohio Library Support Staff Institute
and find out for
yourself.

We would also like to invite our friends, colleagues, and co-workers from
out of state or
around the region as well.  We are all looking forward to a great event
this August for the
2004 Institute!

We look forward to seeing you there!  Changes and Updates will be posted
soon to the
O.L.S.S.I. website.

Douglas Morrison
Reference/Serials Librarian