[OPLINLIST] Job Posting - Greene County Public Library

Rumple, Elizabeth ERumple@gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:00:34 -0400

The Greene County Public Library is seeking a Head Librarian for our =
Winters-Bellbrook Community Library.  This full-time position manages =
all aspects of the operation and is responsible for overall quality of =
library service. =20

QUALIFICATIONS:  MLS from accredited ALA program.  Two years of =
supervisory and leadership experience preferred.  Proven knowledge of =
microcomputer applications for libraries.  Ability to communicate =
clearly; listens, understands, and writes effectively. =20

SALARY:  $43,097.60 plus benefits

APPLICATION PROCESS:  Apply by submitting letter of application, resume, =
and three references to Elizabeth Rumple, Human Resources Officer, =
Greene County Public Library, 76 E. Market Street, PO Box 520, Xenia, OH =
45385.  Fax: 937-372-4673  Email:  erumple@gcpl.lib.oh.us =20

For a full job description, please visit our website at =
www.greenelibrary.info=20