[OPLINLIST] [Fwd: Excess Music CDs]

J.B. Lindley lindleju@oplin.org
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:16:49 -0400

Highland County District Library has the following extra music CDs from
the settlement.  Please let us know if you need them.
Judy Lindley, Hillsboro Public Library on CARGO: HHI.
10 Willettsville Pike
Hillsboro, OH 45133
937-393-3114

Here are the music CDs we have in excess to trade, in the faint hope
that someone out there doesn't have these:

"Adams, Yolanda"  - Christmas With Yolanda Adams  - 19
"Aguilera, Christina"  - My kind of Christmas  - 1
Bee Gees  - This is Where I Came  - 2
Brahms / Lehmann  - Ein Deutsches Requiem  - 4
"Colvin, Shawn"  - Whole New You  - 6
"Crawford, M"  - A Christmas Album  - 4
"Dion, Celine"  - Vol 1: Collector  - 3
Entertainment Weekly  - Greatest Hits 1981  - 2
Everclear  - Good Time for A Bad.  - 14
"Greenwood, Lee"  - American Patriot  - 3
"Houston, Whitney"  - Star Spangled Banner  - 11
"Iglesias, Enrique"  - Quizas  - 3
"Knight, Gladys"  - At Last  - 2
"Kravitz, Lenny"  - Lenny  - 8
Lonestar  - This Christmas Time  - 2
"Martin, Ricky"  - Sound Loaded  - 12
"McDonald, Audra"  - How Glory Goes  - 2
"McEntire, Reba"  - GH3  - 5
"Moore, Mandy"  - Mandy Moore  - 5
Mozart /Prey  - Figaro  - 4
"Mumba, Samantha"  - Gotta Tell You  - 10
Oleander  - Unwind  - 1
Pucell/ Lewis  - Dido & Aeneas  - 3
Rodgers& Hammerstein  - TV Soundtrack of South Pacific  - 1
"Ronstadt, Linda"  - A Merry Little Christmas  - 2
"Simpson, Jessica"  - Irresistible  - 5
"Smith, Will"  - Willennium  - 2
Tucanes de Tijuana  - Corridos De Primera  - 5
Various artists  - Totally Hits 2001  - 5
Various artists  - Atlantic 50th Anniversary 60s Rock  - 4
Various artists  - Stoned Immaculate: the music of the Doors  - 4
Wallflowers  - Breach  - 3
"Willis, Mark"  - Loving Every Minute  - 3
Wu-Tang Clan  - The W/  - 2