[OPLINLIST] Re: Wrong Turn

pat liening OH0214 lieninpa@oplin.org
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:05:54 -0400

We have a problem w/items sent in May to Monroe County Library. One bag had
3 items & they never made it there & haven't been seen since. The items
belong to the Tipp City Public Library & we'd like them back.
A video, cd & book. Scooby Doo in ARabian Nights is the video. TV Classics
is the CD & the book is Training w/out trauma by Lisa Newman. 636.0887
barcodes  34245000750993;
         34245000199746
         34245000858804
Please return them!