[OPLINLIST] Birth records

Karen Miller millerka@oplin.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:31:03 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C3EA73.1D72B060

Just had a call from a woman asking if we had a genealogy department.  =
When I said we did have some records.  She asked if we had birth =
records.  We only have obituarys on microfilm and when I told her that =
she thanked me and hung up.  Just so you know, someone might be calling =
you.
Karen Miller, Bliss Library

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C3EA73.1D72B060

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Just had a call from a woman asking if we had a =
genealogy=20
department.&nbsp; When I said we did have some records.&nbsp; She asked =
if we=20
had birth records.&nbsp; We only have obituarys on microfilm and when I =
told her=20
that she thanked me and hung up.&nbsp; Just so you know, someone might =
be=20
calling you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Karen Miller, Bliss Library</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C3EA73.1D72B060--