[OPLINLIST] FW: Industry Profiles in Business Source Premier

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:01:53 -0500

From: EBSCO Publishing
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004
Subject: Industry Profiles in

Kind regards,

Scott Bernier
Communications Manager
EBSCO Publishing
sbernier@epnet.com

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3EFA3.C3A760E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> EBSCO Publishing=20
[mailto:epaes@epnet.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, February 09, 2004 4:08=20
PM<BR><B>Subject:</B> Industry Profiles in Business Source=20
Premier<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>Dear Business Source Premier Customers:=20
<P>This message is intended to provide some detail regarding the =
Industry=20
Profile information currently available as part of Business Source =
Premier=20
(BSP). Many of you have requested this particular source type be =
included in the=20
database, and we wanted to call it to your attention as a relatively new =
(and=20
growing) component of BSP.=20
<P>Currently, BSP offers approximately 1,800 quality full text industry =
profiles=20
(reports) from three different content providers. As of today, 1,600+ =
full text=20
industry profiles averaging 10-12 pages in length are available from=20
DataMonitor. Another 22 industry almanacs are included from Plunkett =
Research,=20
and more than 100 industry yearbooks from Global Insight.=20
<P>Within the next two months, 1,000 additional industry profiles from=20
DataMonitor will be available in BSP. These include updates to existing =
reports=20
as well as new industry profiles. EBSCO anticipates that full text =
industry=20
profiles will be added regularly, as this information becomes available. =

<P>As of today, users can sort result lists by "industry profiles" in =
order to=20
quickly retrieve this type of information source after conducting a =
search=20
query. Also, via the advanced search screen, users may limit searches to =

industry profiles, and may also search by publication to retrieve =
profiles from=20
specific sources.=20
<P>We are excited to bring this valuable content to current customers of =

Business Source Premier. As always, we appreciate your feedback =
regarding how we=20
may continue to enhance BSP through additional quality content. We are =
available=20
to answer any questions you may have regarding this information or other =

EBSCOhost related items. If you have a technical question, please use =
our online=20
service at: <B>http://case.support.epnet.com</B>. If you have a general =
inquiry,=20
please contact us via e-mail at: <B>information@epnet.com</B>.=20
<P>Kind regards,=20
<P>Scott Bernier<BR>Communications Manager<BR>EBSCO=20
Publishing<BR>sbernier@epnet.com </P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3EFA3.C3A760E0--