[OPLINLIST] Time Management - Reminder

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:58:06 -0500

--------------040102090009010000030407

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

Time Management

*Date:* Thursday, February 12th, 2004
*Time:* 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
*Location:* GCLC Office (Directions to GCLC
<http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html>)
*Speaker:* Sheila Freyhof, Training Instructor, Public Library of
Cincinnati and Hamilton County
*Objective:* Participants will be able to identify time wasting
activities; to organize for efficiency; to handle priorities; to keep
both quality and productivity high; and to be a happier, less stressed
worker.
manage projects, priorities and deadlines. The success of the library,
our department/agency and often our career path is dependent upon our
skill in getting the right things done at the right time. This 3-hour
class will assist participants to identify their time management
weaknesses and learn techniques to overcome those weaknesses as well as
to juggle multiple deadlines and projects.
*Member and Friend of GCLC Cost:* $20.00
*Non-Member Cost:* $45.00*
To Register: *Please go to http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?id=327

--------------040102090009010000030407

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
lists. &nbsp;Our apologies for any duplication.<br>
**************************************************************************************</b><br>
<b>Location:</b> GCLC Office (<a
 href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html">Directions to GCLC</a>)<br>
<b>Speaker:</b> Sheila Freyhof, Training Instructor, Public Library of
Cincinnati and Hamilton County<br>
<b>Objective:</b> Participants will be able to identify time wasting
activities; to
organize for efficiency; to handle priorities; to keep both quality and
productivity high; and to be a happier, less stressed worker.<br>
<b>Description:</b> Each day at work we are evaluated on our ability to
manage projects,
priorities and deadlines. The success of the library, our
department/agency and often our career path is dependent upon our skill
in getting the right things done at the right time. This 3-hour class
will assist participants to identify their time management weaknesses
and learn techniques to overcome those weaknesses as well as to juggle
multiple deadlines and projects.<br>
To Register: </b>Please go to
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?id=327">http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?id=327</a><br>

--------------040102090009010000030407--