[OPLINLIST] Receipt Printers for Sale

James Guilford James.Guilford@westlakelibrary.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:51:20 -0500

For Library Sale:

Eight Citizen iDP3535 P.O.S. (receipt) parallel interface printers:  7
are heavily used but in good operating order, 1 needs service. A ninth
has a serial interface. A supply of 12 fresh ribbon cartridges goes with
sale. Printers will be sold on a "best-offer" basis.

Also for sale is our surplus supply of plain paper receipt rolls that
fit the printers above. Paper is 3 inches wide. We have 300+  rolls on
hand and are they are offered at 50 cents per roll or best offer (we'll
call the count 300 even).

Printers will be sold to the buyer making the best offer received by
4:00 p.m., Feb. 27.
Paper will be sold to the first buyer willing to pay our full asking
price or to the one making best offer received by 4:00 p.m. Feb. 27.

All sales are final. Any shipping costs are to be paid by purchaser.

Questions? Contact:  james.guilford@westlakelibrary.org // (440) 250-5457

--
James Guilford, Technology Associate