[OPLINLIST] Ellison die

Karen Miller millerka@oplin.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:38:30 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C3FD47.C0410DA0

This message is for a participant in the NORWELD, NOLA Ellison die =
database.  Yesterday I had requests for several ellison dies and in the =
confusion (it doesn't take much to confuse me!) I replied that I was =
sending our BOX #1 but I forgot to print off the request and now I don't =
know who asked me for it!  If you or your children's librarian asked for =
this die, please e-mail me and I will get in our CARGO shipment on =
Monday.  I apologize for the delay AND for bothering the whole list with =
my problem.

Karen Miller, Bliss Library
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C3FD47.C0410DA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This message is for a participant in the NORWELD, =
NOLA Ellison=20
die database.&nbsp; Yesterday I had requests for several ellison dies =
and in the=20
confusion (it doesn't take much to confuse me!) I replied that I was =
sending our=20
BOX #1 but I forgot to print off the request and now I don't know who =
asked me=20
for it!&nbsp; If you or your children's librarian asked for this die, =
please=20
e-mail me and I will get in our CARGO shipment on Monday.&nbsp; I =
apologize for=20
the delay AND for bothering the whole list with my problem.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Karen Miller, Bliss =
Library</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C3FD47.C0410DA0--