[OPLINLIST] Fwd: [alao-ss] Are you waiting until the last minute? Well, it's almost here...<OLSSI>

Doug Morrison morrison.244@osu.edu
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:57:15 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_mab0K3SdtvV169YQ5UGfCA)

>I couldn't have put this better myself..... :-)
>
>Doug
>

>>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:17:03 -0400
>>From: Gaynelle Predmore <predmor@bgnet.bgsu.edu>
>>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Just thought I'd put in another mention about the wonderful opportunity
>>we all have available to us from August 1-3. That opportunity would be,
>>of course, the 3rd edition of the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute
>>[OLSSI]. Yes, there's still a chance to register--deadline is  July
>>6...so why wait another day? You can go online & register yet today. The
>>web address is as follows:
>>
>>http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/registration.cfm
>>
>>See, it couldn't be any easier...
>>
>>Don't let this year's OLSSI get past--do something special for yourself &
>>sign up today! You don't want to miss out, do you???
>>
>>Hope to see you at Ohio Northern on August 1...
>>
>>{This is definitely a non-paid, non-political announcement & I, G.
>>Predmore, approved it! ha, ha!}
>>
>>Gaynelle L. Predmore
>>Library Associate 1
>>Curriculum Resource Center/Jerome Library
>>Bowling Green State University
>>Bowling Green, OH 43403-0178
>>E-mail <predmor@bgnet.bgsu.edu>
>>Phone 419.372.2956 or 419.372.9931
>>
>>"The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy, but
>>a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher
>>standard."  -George McGovern

--Boundary_(ID_mab0K3SdtvV169YQ5UGfCA)

myself..... :-)<br><br>
Doug<br><br>
-0400<br>
From: Gaynelle Predmore &lt;predmor@bgnet.bgsu.edu&gt;<br><br>
Hi all,<br><br>
Just thought I'd put in another mention about the wonderful opportunity
we all have available to us from August 1-3. That opportunity would be,
of course, the 3rd edition of the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute
[OLSSI]. Yes, there's still a chance to
why wait another day? You can go online &amp; register yet today. The web
address is as follows:<br><br>
See, it couldn't be any easier...<br><br>
Don't let this year's OLSSI get past--do something special for yourself
&amp; sign up today! You don't want to miss out, do you???<br><br>
Hope to see you at Ohio Northern on August 1...<br><br>
<i>{This is definitely a non-paid, non-political announcement &amp; I, G.
Predmore, approved it! ha, ha!}<br>
</i><br>
Gaynelle L. Predmore<br>
Library Associate 1 <br>
Curriculum Resource Center/Jerome Library<br>
Bowling Green State University<br>
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0178<br>
E-mail &lt;predmor@bgnet.bgsu.edu&gt;<br>
Phone 419.372.2956 or 419.372.9931<br><br>
acceptance of official policy, but a love of one's country deep enough to
call her to a higher standard.&quot;&nbsp; -George

--Boundary_(ID_mab0K3SdtvV169YQ5UGfCA)--