[OPLINLIST] Group contracts intent to participate form

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:43:47 -0400

Early this month, letters were sent to directors listing
the available group contracts for databases and the
subscription prices for the library.  We asked to have

I'm sure many libraries have elected not to take advantage
of the group pricing for the databases.  But if anyone
does wish to join the group contracts for SIRS Knowledge
Source, Heritage Quest, eLibrary, EBSCO Book Index with
Reviews, or Auto Repair Reference Center, please fax us
your intent to participate form as soon as possible.

Questions about the database offerings can be directed
to me by calling the OPLIN Support Center or emailing me
at yarmando@oplin.org.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager