[OPLINLIST] Too thin for the shelves, too important to toss

refreed refreed@oplin.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:20:20 -0400

On Mon, 24 May 2004 12:16:52 -0400 (EDT),
<dallen@cuyahogafallslibrary.org> wrote:
Good Morning David & all;

	We are in the same situation with pamphlet size materials.  Our solution
was to puchase cut corner bins and put prominent labels with topic &
generic call # on both bins & pamphlets.  Our cancer bin & pamphlets have
just 616.994 for example.
It seems to work well, both protecting the pamphlets on the shelf & making
them more accessible.

Cynthia Gaynor
Head of Reference
Reed Memorial