[OPLINLIST] Library Policy on OPERS and Health Insurance needed

Karen Mateer KarenM@kinsmanlibrary.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:12:48 -0400

Thank you to those who shared with me on my previous request.

Is anyone willing to share their library's policy on OPERS for both full
time and part-time positions?
Does the library pick-up any of the employee share?

We are also in need of policies on health care insurance -
What percentage of insurance does the library pay, what is the
responsibility of employee?

If the library offers insurance coverage to all employees and some do not
need it/don't take it, are these employees compensated in any way, and if
so, what is the formula for compensation?
If not, give reason.

Thank You.
Karen Mateer, Assistant Director
Kinsman Free Public Library