[OPLINLIST] Re: Acceptable behavior policy

pat liening OH0214 lieninpa@oplin.org
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:53:34 -0500

Help please!
After this discussion the followup w/the legal reasons why we couldn't check
the bag followed. I need the legal reason again why we can't.
Thanks in advance.
I had several board members who wish to see this.
Pat Liening
Tipp City