[OPLINLIST] Attention MVL Libraries

Susan Kendall kendalsu@oplin.org
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:58:51 -0500

Pardon my cross posting.

FREE DATABASE TRAINING

The State Library of Ohio and the Preble County District Library have
partnered to offer free training on 4 of the OPLIN (and Libraries
Connect) provided databases.  Our trainer will be library consultant,
Ruth Metcalf.

It will be held Thursday, December 2nd at the PCDL Administration
Building (450 S. Barron St. - aka Rt 127) in Eaton from 9 AM until 4
PM.  (I apologize for the delay in the announcement, the arrangements
were confirmed yesterday).

(Times approx.)

9 AM - Oxford Reference
10:30 - Access Science

12 - 1 - Lunch (on your own)

1 PM - Literature On-line
2:30 PM - Newsbank

Because of limited space registration is required.  To register call
937-456-4250 or email kendalsu@oplin.org

Susan

--
Susan H. Kendall, Director