[OPLINLIST] Libraries using SEO for Interlibrary Loan

Chris Tucker tuckerch@oplin.org
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:28:53 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C4D5FE.399BFC70

To all libraries using the SEO database for Interlibrary Loan:

We are pleased to inform you that self-service management of your =
account is available on SEO's web-based online catalog, the iPac.  Just =
click on =
http://seoipac.seo.lib.oh.us:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=3Ddial#focus =
and then click on the "My Account" tab.  At that point you will be =
prompted for your library's barcode number and PIN.  The PIN is probably =
the last four digits of your library's phone number.  At that point you =
will be able to renew your items if they have not reached the renewal =
limit or there are not any holds/reserves on the items.  You cannot do =
self-renewals if your library has an outstanding monetary balance.  You =
can also keep track of what your library has checked out and when it is =
due, plus place holds and if desired, cancel them.

We hope this service will make it easier for you to track your ILL =
activity with SEO.  Since there has been such an increase in usage of =
the SEO database by non-SEO libraries, we encourage you to use this =
account self-service feature rather than calling the SEO Center for =
account information and renewals. =20

SEO staff will be happy to help you to get started on using our iPac.  =
Please give us a call at 877-552-4262 if you need assistance with =
learning this self-service method.

Chris Tucker, Director
SEO Library Center
------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C4D5FE.399BFC70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>To all libraries using the SEO database =
for=20
Interlibrary Loan:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are pleased to inform you that =
self-service=20
management of your account is available on&nbsp;SEO's web-based online =
catalog,=20
the iPac.&nbsp; Just click on <A=20
href=3D"http://seoipac.seo.lib.oh.us:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=3Ddial#=
focus">http://seoipac.seo.lib.oh.us:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=3Ddial#f=
ocus</A>&nbsp;and=20
then click on the "My Account" tab.&nbsp; At that point you will be =
prompted for=20
your library's barcode number and PIN.&nbsp; The PIN is probably the =
last four=20
digits of your library's phone number.&nbsp; At that point you will be =
able to=20
renew your items if they have not reached the renewal limit or there are =
not=20
any&nbsp;holds/reserves on the items.&nbsp; You cannot do self-renewals =
if your=20
library has an outstanding monetary balance.&nbsp; You can also keep =
track of=20
what your library has checked out and when it is due, plus place holds =
and if=20
desired, cancel them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We hope this service will make it =
easier for you to=20
track your ILL activity with SEO.&nbsp; Since there has been such an =
increase in=20
usage of the SEO database by non-SEO libraries, we encourage you to use =
this=20
account self-service feature rather than calling the SEO Center for =
account=20
information and renewals.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>SEO staff will be happy to help you =
to&nbsp;get=20
started on using our iPac.&nbsp; Please give us a call at 877-552-4262 =
if you=20
need assistance with learning this self-service method.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris Tucker, Director</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>SEO Library =
Center</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C4D5FE.399BFC70--