[OPLINLIST] Branch Managers Interest Group Meeting--Merchandising Your Library - May 13

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:14:35 -0400

--------------080302000503000403010207

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    Branch Managers Interest Group Meeting--Merchandising Your Library

http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=550

Friday, May 13th, 2005

      Time:

2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location:

Campbell County Public Library Newport Branch

      Speaker:

Kristen Cox is the Store Manager at Macy's in Kenwood. She is
experienced at retail merchandising and willing to help us understand
how we can use these ideas in the library environment.

Join the Public Library Branch Managers Interest Group for this
interesting discussion. The group already heard about merchandising in a
bookstore at their last meeting. Now they will learn the secrets of
retail merchandising and discuss how these can be applied in the library.

Although planned by the Branch Managers Interest Group, all members are
invited to attend.

      Meal:

No meal is provided with this event.

      Member:

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of GCLC:

Free, but registration is required

      Non-Member:

$10 donation to GCLC

Registration is limited to 25 participants

The deadline to register is Thursday, May 12th, 2005

--------------080302000503000403010207

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<b>This announcement has been posted to several lists. &nbsp;Our
apologies for any duplication.<br>
****************************************************************************<br>
</b>
<h2><font color="#006666">Branch Managers Interest Group
Meeting--Merchandising Your Library</font></h2>
 href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=550">http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=550</a><br>
<h3>Date:</h3>
<h3>Time:</h3>
<h3>Location:</h3>
<h3>Speaker:</h3>
experienced at retail merchandising and willing to help us understand
how we can use these ideas in the library environment.</p>
<h3>Description:</h3>
interesting discussion. The group already heard about merchandising in
a bookstore at their last meeting. Now they will learn the secrets of
retail merchandising and discuss how these can be applied in the
library.
Although planned by the Branch Managers Interest Group, all members are
invited to attend.</p>
<h3>Meal:</h3>
<h3>Member:</h3>
<h3>Friend of GCLC:</h3>