[OPLINLIST] Correction: Knowledge Source, not WebSelect

Don Yarman yarmando.oplin@gmail.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:51:50 -0400

Letters were mailed to directors offering group contract=20
prices through OPLIN for the following products:

     ALLDATA
     Book Index With Reviews
     Auto Repair Reference Center
     Libros en Venta
 *   SIRS WebSelect
     Heritage Quest
     eLibrary
     CultureGrams

Our letter indicated that WebSelect is NOT "Researcher=20
or Knowledge Source."  That was incorrect.  The price listed
is for SIRS Knowledge Source, which includes access to
Researcher, Government Reporter, WebSelect, Renaissance,
and Interactive Citizenship.  We apologize for the error.

OPLIN and Ohionet have joined together to offer this
database preview.  For trial access to these and other resources,
please visit http://www.ohionet.org/ref_preview.php.

    Your most humble and obedient servant,

                    Don Yarman
                    OPLIN Library Services Manager