[OPLINLIST] Ohio Library Support Staff Institute 2005 Info

Doug Morrison morrison.244@osu.edu
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:28:12 -0400

Good Afternoon All,

I just want to suggest that when you get a chance you might like to look
at the latest update to our OLSSI website at:

http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/

There you will find a new look, our list of classes for the 2005 Institute and
all kinds of details as to what's coming up and what we will be doing this
year.  I would also like to direct your attention to this years host
institution,
we will be having a wonderful time on the Baldwin-Wallace College campus
in Berea Ohio just south of Cleveland off Interstate 71.  This years event will
be held from July 31st through August 2nd 2005.

Three Scholarship opportunities to the OLSSI 2005 event are again being
offered for the FULL registration price of $225.00.  The deadline for
submissions
is June 5th 2005 at 5:00 p.m., contact information and details are again
available on our website.  There is a few more items to be updated yet, the
registration page will be available shortly,  but keep checking back as the
registration
period will open soon!

Doug

Douglas Morrison