[OPLINLIST] Some interesting Google news !!

Frank Atkinson franka@ohcapcon.com
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:21:57 -0400

Something else to worry about with public terminals !!

Google: Search History
<http://www.google.com/searchhistory/>

(20 Apr) Google Labs released a beta test of My Search History. It enables
the display and  management of your Google search history from any computer.

To use My Search History, you have to register with Google and sign in. This
enables  tracking what you search. Note that you can "pause" the tracking of
your queries when  signed in by clicking the "pause" link.

Once you build a search history, you may review past queries, including the
links you  following directly from the search results. You may also search
the history, as well as  the contents of any link you followed directly from
it.

RELATED, Check Yourself Out on Google
Wired, 20 April 2005
<http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,67293,00.html>