[OPLINLIST] Sisters in Crime/PLA in Boston

Doris Ann Norris DorisAnn at woh.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 06:38:16 EST 2005

Sisters in Crime is giving a limited number of grants (up to $300) to
libraries to help with publicity and advertising for any public library
that has a Sisters in Crime member or members at their library.  If you
have more than one author, all must be members of  the Sisters in Crime
national chapter. The list of Sisters in Crimes Books in Print (if you
haven't received one in the mail) is on the web site at
http://sistersincrime.org

SinC will once again have a booth at :PLA in Boston. (#2728).  The New
England chapter of Sisters in Crime will also have a breakfast during
PLA.  More on that as the time draws nearer.

Not that I'm biased, or anything, but thought I would get this out to
Ohio librarians  before I go to other lists. <g>

Doris Ann Norris, the 2000 year old librarian and Library Liaison for
Sisters in Crime