[OPLINLIST] Wireless and Filtering wireless.

Chris Brose brosech at oplin.org
Thu Dec 29 16:25:25 EST 2005

Thanks for all of the quick replies, and useful information.

We purchased a Linksys WRT54Gs Wireless-G Broadband Router, which is
a combined Access Point, Router, and switch.  This will allow me to
isolate our internal network, and create a wireless access point very easily.

My thoughts on filtering and using SSID's are close to the same as
technicians who have already implemented wireless for their
libraries.  Keeping the wireless access as easy as possible is the best route.

Thanks everyone.

Christopher J. Brose
Network Administrator
Tiffin-Seneca Public Library