[OPLINLIST] OHIONET Website Redesign

Scott Debney scottd@ohionet.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:03:54 -0500

For the past several months, the OHIONET staff has been redesigning our
website.  We are pleased to announce the availability of the new site at
http://www.ohionet.org. The goal of the redesign project has been to improve
the website through a user-centered, standards-based design.  Some notable
changes toward that end include:

--Utilizing current web standards like XHTML and CSS to  accommodate all
users.

--Adding pop-out menus for the primary navigation area to improve cross-site
navigation.

--Implementing an RSS feed for our  workshop calendar to allow users to stay
up to date regarding OHIONET's  continuing education offerings.

...And that's just the beginning!

We will be constantly reviewing feedback, testing usability, and
implementing even greater functionality, in addition to adding new content
on a regular basis, to make it easier for you to find information about
OHIONET and our services to the library community.

Please feel free to share your comments or suggestions about the new site
with us.

http://www.ohionet.org/feedback.php

Scott D. Debney
OHIONET