[OPLINLIST] cd and dvd cases

Michelle Ramsell ramselmi@oplin.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:20:31 -0500

We have changed security case systems leaving me with two systems for
another library who may need them.
TRIMLINE CD, DVD and VIDEO CASES AVAILABLE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER WHO IS ON
US CARGO.

This Trimline security case is still available to purchase through Demco.

Available to the highest bidder are...

2 countertop keys
50 single DVD cases
11 Video or double DVD cases
101 CD cases

CHECKPOINT CD CASES (NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE) ARE FREE TO A GOOD
HOME ON US CARGO

BOX A & BOX B: 247 Checkpoint CD cases with 11 plastic key openers

I will split the cases as they are currently boxed--
BOX A: 109 CD cases with 5 key openers
BOX B: 138 CD cases with 6 key openers

If you are interested, please send me an email indicating if you would like
both boxes are a single box.  If you are interested in only one box, please
indicate which box.

Thank you.

Michelle McMorrow Ramsell
Head of the Children's Department

Tuscarawas County Public Library
121 Fair Ave NW
New Philadelphia, OH  44663
(330)364-4474 ramselmi@oplin.org

"You may have tangible wealth untold, caskets of jewels
and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be---
I had a mother who read to me." -Strickland Gillian