[OPLINLIST] Teacher Privileges

Heidi Thiele thielehe@oplin.org" <thielehe@oplin.org
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:37:38 -0400

Hello!
I writing to ask your help with a project I'm working on at our library.
 We are updating our "Teacher Card" privileges and I'm trying to find out
what special privileges other libraries grant to teachers.  Do you have a
special card for teachers?  Are they allowed to get more books than the
average patron?  Can they keep the books for longer loan times?  Do you
charge them fines?  Can teacher privileges be used on AV materials like
videos & CDs?  What other special rights or restrictions do teachers have
at your library system?

I would be interested to receive written policies by fax at 937-382-1692,
or e-mail me a description of your policy.
Thanks!

Heidi Thiele
Wilmington Public Library
268 N. South Street