[OPLINLIST] Ohio Law Enforcement Agencies

Joel Husenits husenjo@oplin.org
Tue, 3 May 2005 11:41:13 -0400

--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____

To all Ohio librarians -

I'd like to call your attention to a newly developed area of OPLIN's =
Discover Ohio website, called Ohio Law Enforcement Agencies (www.oplin.org/=
page.php?Id=3D63-22-310).  We feel that it's the most comprehensive =
compilation of Ohio state, county, and local law enforcement websites, =
with over 350 individual links.  However, there always seem to be some =
unfound sites lurking out there.  If you have a spare moment, please take =
a few minutes to check out the links we found for your county, and let =
Harry Searles (the Discover Ohio Contributing Editor) know if we missed =
something.  His e-mail address is: Harry Searles <hsearles@columbus.rr.com>=
.

Thanks!

- Joel Husenits, OPLIN Managing Editor