[OPLINLIST] Homework Help Core Reference Tools: Re-Distributing Survey

Diane K. Kovacs diane@kovacs.com
Sun, 8 May 2005 09:31:54 -0400

Dear Colleagues,
I'm sending this out again as I didn't get as many responses as I'd
hoped for.   Please feel free to forward to your local or regional
discussion lists or individuals that might be interested.  I've added
InfoOhio to the distribution.

http://www.kovacs.com/surveys/homeworkcoresurvey.html

This survey is specifically to acquire insight and practical data to
inform the book I am currently writing for Neal-Schuman: _The
Internet Homework Helper's Handbook_    I will post the data I gather
back to the lists I post the survey to, for everyone to share.

Please note that this survey is completely anonymous unless you type
your name into the comments field.  Also, I do not run any cookies or
other information gathering device so you won't get junk mail from
replying :).

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane
--
Diane K. Kovacs, Web Teacher
"Instructional Design for Distance Education/Web-Based Teaching"