[OPLINLIST] Young Adult Author Visit

Pataskala Library pataskalalibrary@lycos.com
Mon, 09 May 2005 13:47:53 -0500

Young Adult author Jaime Adoff will be at Pataskala Public Library on Thurs=
day evening, May 12, at 7:00 p.m.  He will talk about his two previously pu=
blished books (The Song Shoots Out of My Mouth and Names Will Never Hurt Me=
) and reading from his forthcoming book "Jimi and Me."=20=20
This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pataskala Public Library.  We=
 will have copies of his books available for purchase and signing.
If you have any questions, please contact the library.
Thank you.

Pataskala Public Library
101 South Vine Street
Pataskala, Ohio  43062
740-927-9986

--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com