[OPLINLIST] KSU-SLIS Alumni and Friends Information

cbrodie@kent.edu cbrodie at kent.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:45:18 EST 2005

Subject: Calling all KSU SLIS alumni & friends!

Dear KSU SLIS Alumni and Friends,

In an effort to enhance communications with our alumni and friends SLIS
is hoping to use email as a way to notify you of important news and
events at the school.  As such, we would like to have updated email
addresses for as many of you as possible.

We are asking you to please submit your email address on our website
(http://www.slis.kent.edu/people/kentalog-update.php) or email it
directly to Melissa Olah at molah1 at kent.edu.  Melissa can also answer
any questions you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We look forward to hearing
from you.

Sincerely,
Dr. Brodie
Dr. Byerly