[OPLINLIST] Books for Adoption

Weinstein, Robin RWeinstein at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Nov 30 11:21:59 EST 2005

Hi, Everyone,

I've just been given two additional reference titles. We have one copy of the 2005 edition of LMP and one copy of the 2004 edition of The Statesman's Yearbook available for adoption by the small libraries in the state. If you are on U. S. Cargo and want either or both of these, let me know. First come, first serve.

Thanks,

Robin Weinstein
Head Librarian
Fairborn Community Library
1 E. Main St.
Fairborn, OH 45324
Voice: (937) 878-9383, Ext. 201
Fax: (937) 878-0374
<mailto:rweinstein at gcpl.lib.oh.us>

"The best executive is the one who has the sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it."  --- Teddy Roosevelt