[OPLINLIST] CE opportunity: First Tuesday Web Radio interview with Bob Martin

Jane Byrnes Jbyrnes@sloma.state.oh.us
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:39:27 -0400

Subject: First Tuesday Web Radio interview with Bob Martin

The School of Information Science & Learning Technologies at the
University of Missouri is pleased to sponsor First Tuesday, a series of
live audio webcasts featuring interviews with major players from the
world of libraries and information agencies. We are seeking your help in
publicizing this interactive series to your faculty, students, and other
interested professionals.

Aired on the first Tuesday of each month, our next program is scheduled
for 7:00pm (Central) Tuesday, October 4 and will feature Robert S.
Martin, Lillian Bradshaw Endowed Chair in Library Science at Texas
Women's University and former head of the Institute of Museum and
Library Services. This program will include a toll-free call-in feature,
making it possible for you and others to be a part of the program.

To listen the upcoming First Tuesday program live, go to:
http://lisradio.missouri.edu and click on First Tuesday. The box in the
upper left corner of your screen will automatically change to indicate
you can listen to the program. The program is available in two formats:
QuickTime and MP3.

If you would like to hear an example of a First Tuesday program, please
go to: http://lisradio.missouri.edu/archive.php and select the First
Tuesday program.

P.S. Next month (Tuesday, November 1, at 7:00pm), we will interview Mary
Kay Chelton from the Graduate School of Library and Information Studies,
Queen's College, New York.

Charles A. Seavey
Associate Professor
School of Information Science