[OPLINLIST] Charities and Community Service Organizations

Joel Husenits OH0029 husenjo@oplin.org
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:24:50 -0400

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
mail software cannot handle MIME-formatted messages.

--=_0_5448_1129811090

Attention Ohio Librarians!

OPLIN would like to add a new section to its Discover Ohio website listing
charities and local service organizations by county.  But we need your help!
Please forward nominations to be listed for your county by sending an e-mail
to the Discover Ohio Contributing Editor Harry Searles at
<hsearles@columbus.rr.com>.

Many thanks!

Joel Husenits
OPLIN Managing Editor

--=_0_5448_1129811090

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Joel,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have started compiling links for a =
new section of=20
DO listing charities and local sevice organizations by county. I would =
help me=20
immensely if you could ask the librarians around the state to send me=20
nominations for their counties. Can you please send out a request for =
their=20
nominations? Thanks.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_0_5448_1129811090--