[OPLINLIST] Lists going down

Don Yarman Don Yarman <yarmando@oplin.org>
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:04:08 -0400

I apologize for the lack of warning, but a vulnerability in the MailMan
software that supports OPLIN's mailing list has been exploited.  In
order to prevent OPLIN from being a tool used by illegal spammers,
we must bring down our list distribution program until the exploit
can be reversed and our vulnerability repaired.  Lists may be offline
as long as a week.
--
                  Don Yarman
                  2323 West 5th Ave, Suite 130; Columbus OH 43204

Spotlight on Ohio's Libraries --  http://ohlibraries.blogspot.com