[OPLINLIST] Easy Readers for Visually Impaired Child...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 09:52:16 EDT 2006

We have a young patron who is in need of beginning/easy reader level books.  She is in need of very large print in order to read the books.  We've been able to accomodate her so far with a number of our Easy Readers that have bigger print.

  Does anyone have a list/suggestions for titles that we could use or a series/titles that is out there that we could possbily interlibrary loan?

  Thank you in advance!

  Barbara Scott
  Bucyrus Public Library
  Children's Librarian