[OPLINLIST] Books By Mail

Janet Ingraham Dwyer jingraham at worthingtonlibraries.org
Wed Aug 9 16:22:55 EDT 2006

Hello all,

We are sending this inquiry to several lists.  Please forgive any
duplication, thanks!

We would like to hear from any mid-sized libraries offering a Books By
Mail service specifically for homebound patrons.  We are studying
possible ways to increase our homebound service to meet demand,
including Books By Mail, and have some questions about staffing, use of
space, costs and other considerations (especially compared to
traditional home delivery).

Please e-mail me at jingraham at worthingtonlibraries.org if your library
offers Books By Mail along with or instead of in-person homebound
delivery, and if you wouldn't mind fielding some questions from us.
Thank you VERY much.

Sincerely,
Janet

Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Outreach Services / Volunteer Coordinator
Worthington Libraries
jingraham at worthingtonlibraries.org
www.worthingtonlibraries.org