[OPLINLIST] Library card collection on the web

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Fri Aug 11 10:54:27 EDT 2006

The first three pages of library cards are online.  Go to
http://www.minerva.lib.oh.us/
and click on the link along the left side that reads Ohio Library Cards.
After opening up the page you will see at the top "Return to main library
card page" click on this and you can view the other two pages.  The spaces
are for cards that I have not yet received. More cards will be added soon.
Thanks to everyone that has sent me a card ... it is appreciated.

Bill Martino
Director
Minerva Public Library

ps  My address is Minerva Public Library / Attn: Bill Martino / 677 Lynnwood
Drive / Minerva, Ohio 44657 or you can send me a card via US Cargo

The following libraries have mailed me a card (remember these are in the
order that the State Library lists public libraries and are not in pure
alphabetical order)

Ada   Akron-Summit Cty   Alexandria   Alger   Rodman   Amherst   Archbold
Wornstaff   Ashtabula Cty   Harbor-Topky
Seneca East   Avon Lake   Barberton   Barnesville Hutton   Clermont Cty
Bellaire   Logan Cty   Bliss Memorial
Bluffton   Bowerston   All of the Woodlink Libraries   Bristol   Williams
Cty   Bucyrus   Burton   Puskarich
Guernsey Cty   Canal Fulton   Stark Cty   Carroll Cty
Washington-Centerville   Selover   Chillicothe   Cincinnati
Coldwater   Columbiana   Columbus Metro.   Conneaut   Coshocton   Cuyahoga
Falls   Defiance   Delaware Cty  Delphos
Delta   Claymont   Washington CH   East Palestine   Preble Cty
Harris-Elmore   Fairport Harbor   Findlay-Hancock
Fort Recovery   Kaubisch  Franklin   Birchard   Dr. Samuel L. Bossard
Portgage Cty   Brown Cty   Germantown
Girard   Gnadenhutten   Grafton/Midview   Highland Cty   Hubbard   Hudson
Huron   Briggs Lawrence   Henderson Memorial
Kinsman   Kirtland   Lakewood   Fairfield Cty   Leetonia   Liberty Center
Lima   Lepper   London   Lorain
Loudonville   Madison   Adams Cty   Washington Cty   Marion   Martins Ferry
Marysville   Massillon   Herbert Wescoat
McComb   Mechanicsburg   Holmes Cty   Minerva   Mt. Vernon and Knox Cty
Ridgemont   New London   New Madison
Tuscarawas Cty   Newark  Newcomerstown   Newton Falls   North Canton
Norwalk   Oak Harbor   Oak Hill   Oberlin
Putnam Cty   Morley   Paulding Cty   Peninsula   Flesh  Plain City   Meigs
Cty   Ida Rupp   Portsmouth   Reed Memorial
Union Township   Rock Creek   Rockford   Rocky River   Sabina   Salem
Marvin   Amos Memorial   Clark Cty
Steubenville   Mohawk   Tiffin-Seneca   Tipp City   Troy-Miami Cty
Twinsburg   Upper Sandusky   Champaign Cty
Worch Memorial   East Liverpool   Garnet A. Wilson   Mary L. Cook   Herrick
Slyvester Memorial   Wellsville
Hurt/Battelle   Milton Union   Porter   Willard   Willoughby-Eastlake
Monroe Cty   Greene Cty   Youngstown
Dr. Earl S. Sloan  (I also have a State Library of Ohio card) [If you mailed
me one and you are not on the list please let me know]