[OPLINLIST] GCLC Roadtrip -- Indiana Wesleyan University - Jan 27

GCLC gclc at gclc.org
Sun Jan 1 14:52:37 EST 2006

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    GCLC Roadtrip -- Indiana Wesleyan University

http://www.gclc.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=713

      Date

Friday, January 27th, 2006

      Time

10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

      Location

Indiana Wesleyan University, Cincinnati Education Center

      Description

Join us to visit one of the newer members of GCLC. Allow our host Rob
Bohall to help you investigate what it's like to work in a "virtual"
library. Learn about Indiana Wesleyan and how they have grown in recent
years. Lunch will be provided by Indiana Wesleyan.

(Academic Interest Group members--we will have our quarterly meeting at
Indiana Wesleyan immediately following lunch)

      Meal

Lunch will be served

      Member

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of GCLC

Free, but registration is required

      Non-Member

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Wednesday, January 25th, 2006