[OPLINLIST] Internet access for all state agencies

Don Yarman yarmando at oplin.org
Tue Jan 3 13:17:25 EST 2006

I am grateful to Morgan for posting this message.  By the time
OPLIN learned that there might be a statewide outage, the OPLIN
office had already lost connectivity.

The problem concerned the state's ATM backbone connection
to the Internet, and was not isolated to public libraries.  An official
statement will be coming soon from the Ohio Office of Information
Technology.

--
                  Don Yarman
                  2323 West 5th Ave, Suite 130; Columbus OH 43204

Spotlight on Ohio's Libraries --  http://ohlibraries.blogspot.com