[OPLINLIST] FW: CSLP Teen Artist Russell Walks

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Jan 4 12:52:23 EST 2006

TO ALL OHIO CHILDREN'S/YA LIBRARIANS,

I am forwarding the message below to all of you to let you know about
Russell Walks, this year's CSLP summer library program artist. Mr. Walks
is doing the artwork for the CREATURE FEATURE program for teens.

Russell Walks is apparently available to do author/illustrator visits
and he has impressive credentials.

To see more about Mr. Walks, go to the following link on the CSLP site:
http://www.cslpreads.org/teen06.htm or see his website at:
http://www.russellwalks.com/aboutartistindex.html

If you have questions call me.

Sincerely,