[OPLINLIST] HP Cartridges and Printheads for adoption

Sarah Prueter pruetesa at oplin.org
Thu Jan 5 16:22:08 EST 2006

Please contact me at the numbers listed below if you can use any of these
cartridges or printheads and I will send them through our statewide delivery
system.  There will not be a charge for them.

H.P. Cartridges                   QUANTITY

C1823D                                 2

51625A                                  17

51626A                                  12

51629A                                  6

51604A                                  6

51641A                                  11

10 Magenta                           1

10 YW                                     5

10 Cyan                                  3

15 Black                                 1

92261A Black                       4

51639M                                  5

H.P.

Printheads                           QUANTITY

10 Black                                 10

10 YW                                     11

10 Magenta                           9

10 Cyan                                  9

11 YW                                     4

11 Magenta                           3

11 Cyan                                  4

11 Black                                 1

12 Black                                 3

12 Magenta                           2

12 YW                                     2

12 Cyan                                  2

Nanette K. Wilson

Geauga County Public Library

12701 Ravenwood Dr.

Chardon  OH  44024