[OPLINLIST] Murder Mystery Theater at London Public Library

Mike Hensel henselmi at oplin.org
Wed Mar 1 12:34:05 EST 2006

OPLIN Libraries:

I am pleased to announce that the Friends of the London Public Library are
holding another murder mystery theater on Saturday, March 11 at 7:00 pm.
This year's mystery is a murder by chocolate presentation titled "Whisper
Sweet Nothings <http://www.london.lib.oh.us/pdfs/mystery2006.pdf> ."
Attendees will also enjoy a variety of edibles with chocolate desserts and
coffee. Tickets are $25 per person.  We will be happy to reserve tickets for
committed attendees.

This type of fundraiser has been a hot topic on the listserv over the years
so why not experience it for your self!

Please visit our website at www.london.lib.oh.us
<http://www.london.lib.oh.us/>  for driving directions
<http://www.london.lib.oh.us/drivingdirections.htm>  and more information on
our other events.

Mystery Profile:

Welcome to Sweetwater, a small town in Ohio.  Sweetwater is known for its
laid-back style and artistic flair.  The town is filled with popular craft
shops and boutiques.

Our Sweetwater friends have known each other forever, some from family and
school, and some from business dealings.  Meet them at Sweet Nothings, a
popular confectionery shop, where everyone gathers and gossip flies.  We all
know that whispering sweet nothings to just anyone can kill you.

####

If you have any question please contact me.

Mike Hensel

Communications and Marketing Manager

London Public Library

20 E. First Street