[OPLINLIST] Send us your news

Sean Hughes ohiolibrarymarketing at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 09:19:32 EST 2006

The State Library of Ohio is currently in the planning phase of redesigning our Web site. In the meantime, we are temporarily redesigning out "News" pages to be more "blog-like" with specific sections of news. One of these sections is "Public Library News."

  We will be sending out our first eNewsletter with excerpts and links back to full articles in our new Web site news section during the first week of April.

  Please send us news articles about accomplishments and initiatives at your public library by March 27 to be included in this first eNewsletter. Articles should no more than 400 words. We reserve the right to not publish your articles or edit your articles.

  We also are looking for "How-to," "events" and "library technology" articles. Please follow the same guidelines when submitting these articles.

  If you have any questions, please contact Sean Hughes, Public Relations Manager for the State Library of Ohio, at 614-644-6875 or shughes at sloma.state.oh.us