[OPLINLIST] FW: Iditarod Dog Musher Available to do Library Talks -Paws, Claws, Scales, and Tails

Kathy Herfurth herfurka at oplin.org
Wed Mar 8 14:27:09 EST 2006

I have been in contact with Karen Land (the Dog Musher)  and she is willing
to do some programs in early June in Ohio, if she can get  enough scheduled.
I am planning on having her here at the Alger Library the week after
Memorial Day.  I have talked to her on the phone  and it sounds like an
exceptional program to me.   Call or email me if you would like to have my
perspective and to discuss  getting some bookings in this part of the state
to make it worth her time.  We should be able to get the discount for having
programs on the same day.

Alger is located in Harding Co., off St. Rt. 309, between Lima and Kenton.
Kathy Herfurth, Director
Alger Public Library
100 West Wagner Street
PO Box 18