[OPLINLIST] myspace.com

Aaron Sturgill asturgill at npls.org
Thu Mar 16 10:12:17 EST 2006

As a longtime user of myspace.com, I don't believe that live chatting is one of its primary functions -- if that feature exists at all. Although I agree that parents should be educated and communicative with their children, the fact is, online networking is quickly becoming an extremely viable tool for marketing and promotional purposes for up-and-coming musicians, writers, and other artists.

Please visit [myspace.com/ioproject] for an example of a local musician using this site for its intended purpose.