[OPLINLIST] Paws, Claws, Scales and Tales preschool story hours...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 19:35:11 EDT 2006

Free to good homes....

  I have 5 left-over booklets of story hour ideas/crafts/activities from the two SRP workshops that I spoke at this spring.  They will provide you with 6 ready-to-go story hour sessions!

  Free to the first 5 people that email me!  If you're on US CARGO, let me know and I can send them that way!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library