[OPLINLIST] FW: [morelist] ATTENTION MORE PUBLIC LIBRARIES

Angela Thomas athomas at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu May 18 15:08:54 EDT 2006

I still have not heard from the libraries below.  It is very important
that you fill out the survey so we can have your contact information.

If we don't hear from you within a week or two, we'll be ringing your
phone. Here's the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=472951944547

Thanks,
Angela