[OPLINLIST] Author Visits

Ryan McDonnell rmcdonnell at marysvillelib.org
Wed May 31 10:58:01 EDT 2006

Program Coordinators,

The Friends of the Marysville Public Library are just wrapping up our first
annual author series.  We sold about 100 season passes.  Considering it was
the first year for such an endeavor, I would say it was very successful.  We
are now planning next year's series.  In an effort to reduce our costs and
possibly bring more popular authors, we are looking into cooperative booking
opportunities in central Ohio.  Is anyone out there interested in multi day
bookings of authors?  Does anyone have any author visits booked for next
year that we could extend their stay for another day?

Any comments, questions or suggestions are welcome.  Please contact me off
list.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan McDonnell