[OPLINLIST] Kathy Pape Director Kingsville, request for Quiltmaker Nov/Dec 2001

Lindy Sleasman stitcher2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 14:19:09 EDT 2006

Kathy, being an avid quilter, this caught my eye - hope it helps. It's not free, but if she really wants it, she may appreciate the suggestion.

  Back Issues of Quiltmaker
  Check availability of Quiltmaker back issues at www.VillageQuiltShoppe.com. Many Quiltmaker All-Time Favorites issues and Quiltmaker exclusive patterns are also available for purchase at www.VillageQuiltShoppe.com.

To order by phone, call 800-590-3465. Outside the U.S., call 303-604-1464. Cost will be determined by the issue cover price, plus shipping and handling.

  Browse Table of Contents
  Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Spring 2006
March/April 2006 (#108)
Quiltmaker’s All-Time Favorites Winter 2005
January/February 2006 (#107)
November/December 2005 (#106)
September/October 2005 (#105)
July/August 2005 (#104)
May/June 2005 (#103)
Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Spring 2005 (#11)
March/April 2005 (#102)
January/February 2005 (#101)
Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Winter 2004 (#10)
November/December 2004 (#100)
September/October 2004 (#99)
July/August 2004 (#98)
May/June 2004 (#97)
March/April 2004 (#96)
Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Spring 2004 (#9)
January/February 2004 (#95)
November/December 2003 (#94)
September/October 2003 (#93)
Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Fall 2003 (#8)
July/August 2003 (#92)
May/June 2003 (#91)
Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Spring 2003 (#7)
March/April 2003 (#90)
January/February 2003 (#89)
Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Fall 2002 (#6)

  Out of Print Issues
  If an issue you seek is not available from www.VillageQuiltShoppe.com, we will be happy to make a black-and-white photocopy of the desired pages from our archives. Cost is $2 per page; you will receive an invoice with the copies. To request this copying service, call 303-278-1010, ext. 1342, or 800-881-6634, ext. 1342, or e-mail us at qmpatterns at primedia.com. If emailing, be sure to include your postal mailing address. Note: We do not send patterns as email attachments because so many of them are not available in electronic formats.

Lindy Sleasman
  Circulation Dept.
  Amherst Public Library
  221 Spring St.