[OPLINLIST] Results of Consumer and Professional/Research Medical/Health Core Reference Tools 2006 Survey

Diane K. Kovacs diane at kovacs.com
Fri Sep 15 13:51:37 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you very much for responding and for your patience in waiting
for the results to be compiled.

I always post the data I've gathered on core subject reference topics
back to the lists I posted the surveys to for everyone to share.  You
will find the current results at:
Consumer Medical/Health core reference at
http://www.kovacs.com/results/consmedcore.html
Professional/research Medical/Health core reference
http://www.kovacs.com/results/profmedcore.html
Please note.  I had only one response to my Spanish language
medical/health core reference survey and the professional/research
survey is based on only five responses but I compiled the data as a
way to prepare for next year's re-surveying.

Other survey results will be going up one at a time at
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html and at
http://www.kovacs.com/results/coreresults.html.  I hope to get all
the subject data posted yet this month.  Last year's data is
available on that page now - scroll down past the current survey
links.  Feel free to forward this to anyone or any other lists you
think will find it useful.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.  I will re-run
these surveys winter/spring 2007 as well.
Cordially,
Diane
--
Diane K. Kovacs, Web Teacher
"How to Find Medical Information on the Internet"
AIM & Yahoo:  SaintsMrsDi - MSN - diane at kovacs.com