[OPLINLIST] group/organization that take books

Ellen emangine at marysvillelib.org
Tue Sep 19 13:50:01 EDT 2006

At the recent OLC Expo, I found Better World Books.  They take discards and donations.  They also provide the boxes and cover the cost of shipping.  They then sell the books and generate funding for your library as well as support literacy initiatives.  For more information, visit www.betterworldbooks.com.

Ellen Mangine, M.Ed., MLIS
Assistant Director
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum